Today’s common lifestyle is debilitating to ones health not just at the physical body level, but it can seriously hinder the spiritual evolution process. On this page I hope to guide you through some simple life style changes that I have found to help me and clients I work with while progressing on the nutritional development program.
Steps to help evolve your physical and spiritual environment:
- Have only what you need: this is a hard one in today’s society with constant bombardment of materialism and consumerism gone rapid. To show how this is true you can look at the happiness and contentment level of societies that do not participate in extensive consumerism. For myself this was the best change.
- Spend time in nature: connecting with the simplicity of nature can teach you about yourself and the connection we have with each other and the earth. This can be very comforting.
- Don’t give your energy away: Only focus on positive things happening in the world and in your life. The more one focuses on positive things and love the more one can attract this in their life and ora.
- Have Desires and Goals: So many wake up everyday and do the same thing without true desire for it. Write down goals or dreams that you would like to achieve, no matter how unattainable they may seem at this moment give these dreams and goals your energy of thought and see what happens.
- Learn to be Empathetic: having the skill to feel and know what someone else is going through can help us all to understand each on a loving level. Try not to judge based on your perspective of the situations but look at situations as if you’re a bystander. Most people don’t have intentions of hurting one another.
Most have heard about emfs, but ignore or dismiss the health concerns associated with emfs. Many do not even realize they are being effected by emfs.
What are EMF’s: They are radio and microwave frequencies that are electromagnetic stress that is the subtle effects of stray or chaotic and magnetic fields on the human body. It is an important cause of stress today for almost everyone. How ever some individuals are extremely sensitive to emfs and are unable to detect the source of their ill-health or malady.
Symptoms of EMF’s include:
- brain fog
- muscle spasms and tension
- panic attacks
- and other ill-health effects with some serious and unusual reactions without explanations
Sources of EMF’s
- all portable and cell phones
- cell phone towers
- all computers
- smart meters (these are meters to read utility use place on homes from utility companies)
- navigation systems
- new cars
- radio and tv transmission towers
While emfs are prevalent in North America and Europe, there are step to take to help limit exposure. Steps include:
- living in rural areas away from cell phone and electric towers
- removing smart electrical meters from the home
- living in detached residences rather than an apartment
- do not travel to much by air travel. Airplanes have many radar, radio, microwave and engine related emfs. In addition to the x-ray machines during check in.
- remove all cell phone, tv, and computers from the bedroom
- use a red inferred heat lamp. they can purify certain frequencies
- use grounding pads for you bed and office
- go to bed early and stay well nourished
- follow a nutritional development program. Remineralizing the body and removing toxic metals can help reduce the effects on the body as toxic metals can attract more harmful frequencies.
- try shielding devices that divert emfs
If you are sensitive to emfs, try these techniques to relieve some effects. Hopefully this problem of emf bombardment will resolve soon as new advances become available to the public. More info on this topic at Dr. Wilson’s site,
The Power of Raw Garlic
Garlic is one of the single most powerful foods and “medicine” we have today. Learning to use garlic with your meals can improve and make your immune system a power house against illnesses. Garlic is a antibiotic, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory. Who wouldn’t have garlic in their pantry with all those helpful properties. Garlic is very high in Selenium, and studies have found that consuming a garlic supplement every day or eating garlic with meals reduced the number of colds by 63%, and even those who did get a cold had it last just an average of 1.5 days. Garlic is also full of vitamins, minerals, and fiber for overall health. Chop it up and sprinkle it on something every day, whether you’re sick or not!
How to use Garlic:
- Fresh, added to many dishes. Here is usually best lightly cooked to reduce the irritating oils in the garlic. If you find yourself sensitive to raw garlic, you can lightly heat it in organic extra virgin olive oil for a minute or two and add to your food.
- Dried garlic powder or garlic salt may be added as a spice to food. This is the most powerful method, but it quite irritating, at times, due to the allicin and other products in the raw, powdered or chopped garlic.
- Whole cooked garlic cloves can be boiled in a few cups of water and served as a garlic soup. This is a powerful vermifuge, or anti-parasite remedy. One must use about 14 large, peeled garlic cloves in about two cups of water or more, and one must cook it for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Dried and aged in capsules, tablets or liquid. This is the Kyolic product, also the Endo-Met lab garlic brand and perhaps a few others that are sold at health food retail stores. This is the way to obtain the most garlic at one time. One must be somewhat careful, as it will lower the blood pressure a little. If one’s blood pressure is already low, one could become light-headed or dizzy from ingesting too much garlic at one time.
- Other. Garlic can be consumed in other ways, as a tincture, in combination with other herbs and spices, as a dish all by itself, and others.
|Medicine Cabinet Checklist|
1. Castor oil
|☐||Uses: Stomach aches, cold, flus, and for calming.|
|☐||Place dime to quarter size amount in palm and rub between hands. Rub oil on lower and upper abdomen and on the back if a cough is present.|
|☐||For colds and flus, rub dime size amounts on the bottom of the feet to help detox.|
|☐||Other uses: diminish stretch marks and skin tags|
|☐||Apply to defected area once or twice a day till desired appearance.|
|☐||.Also can be used to thicken hair.|
2. Colloidal silver
|☐||Uses: colds, flus, abscesses, infections, and immune boost.|
|☐||Adult dose: 1-3 Tbls. 3 times a day for acute uses. No longer than 2 weeks at this dose.|
|☐||Adult dose for immune boost: ½ tsp. 2 times a day. Use only for 2-3 months at a time.|
|☐||Children’s dose: I give ½ tsp. 2 times a day for 6 and under. For 6 and over I do 1 tsp. 2 times a day. I don’t use as an immune boost for children, they don’t really need it.|
|☐||Important: for optimal absorption wait 20-30 minutes after dose to eat or drink|
|☐||It is used for antiviral and antibacterial purposes. Can also be inhaled as a mist to treat bronchitis|
3. Hydrogen peroxide
|☐||Uses: disinfectant, antiseptic, mouth wash, hydrogen peroxide baths.|
|☐||Other uses: household cleaning, use in place of bleach, use as bleach in the laundry.|
|☐||Hydrogen peroxide baths: to oxygenate the body and healing infections. Use 1-2 cups of peroxide to very warm to hot bath water. Soak at least 40 mins. Do not do more than 3 times a week or on a weekly basis. Can cause sleepiness after this type of bath.|
|☐||Can be used to flush sinuses with a neti pot. Use ¼ tsp. with tap water to neti pot to flush sinus of fungal and bacteria. Use salt/saline for viral infections.|
4. epsom salt
|☐||Uses: muscle and nerve relaxer soak/bath, relieve constipation, can be used with hydrogen peroxide bath.|
|☐||For adult soaking baths use 2 cups of salt to a full hot water bath.|
|☐||For children soaking bath ½ cup to warm to hot bath water|
|☐||Constipation remedies and doses are located on products label, some have different dosage due to magnesium content in each brand.|
Legal Disclaimer: Please note that I am not a licensed medical professional. I do not diagnose, treat, or prescribe for any illness or health issue. The information or advice provided here should not be construed as medical advice. If you chose to use any of the natural remedies or advice discussed here, you will be taking responsibility for your own health and wellness. The statements and information on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.