A philosophy in western medicine is, if you don’t have a diagnosable disease, than you are considered in good health. But what if everyone is unique, and you can’t put a cookie cutter diagnosis on some in ill health.
What does a hair test show:
- Carbohydrate and sugar metabolism and imbalance
- Thyroid and Adrenal gland activity
- Metabolic type and rate to determine diet
- Energy production
- Immune system response
- Toxic metal levels, accumulated and hidden
- Stage of internal and external stress
“Nutritional balancing is a sophisticated, integrated system for healing the body at a very deep level. It is about 45 years old, and it uses principles from both ancient and modern healing arts to drastically increase the vitality level of the body.
It employs modern theories such as the stress theory of disease, metabolic typing, cybernetics, holography, fractal mathematics, chaos theory, biological transmutation of the elements, and other physics and engineering concepts. These are combined with up-to-date Western medical physiology and biochemistry. Symptom removal and eradication of diseases of all kinds are wonderful, but one can go beyond this level of healing.
Nutritional balancing is development science. Development is a unique process that is natural to human beings, but does not occur often because the bodies are malnourished, and drug medicine and most nutritional programs do not provide the nutrients and conditions needed for development.
Development increases one’s mental functioning, improves the immune response far above that which most people achieve with any other healing program, and can extend life. Nutritional balancing is not a remedy science, and does not involve the diagnosis of diseases. In this way, it differs markedly from modern allopathic medicine, naturopathy, homeopathy, herbalism, and almost all nutritional therapies. Remedies are simply not needed, in almost all cases, if one balances the body properly.” Dr. Larry Wilson
- Single Red Heat Lamp Therapy
- Coffee Enema
- Spinal Twist
- Grounding exercises
- Why Use Nutritional Development
- How to cut hair
- Copper Toxicity
- Link on how to build a near infered sauna
- How the process works?
After sending in the hair sample to the lab, results are sent back to me in 2-3 weeks. We then design a healing program based on the results of the hair test. The program includes a protocol outline, dietary and supplement recommendations, and a consultation to talk about results and protocols.
- Environmental Workings Group : this is a good reference for looking up non-toxic personal care products, household cleaners, and other products we use everyday.
- Back to eden gardening : This is a great resource for those who inspire to grow their own food in balance with nature. It can also educate established home gardeners on a different perspective to add to their experience.
- The good trade : a comprehensive list of clean and ethically produced clothing.
About the Free Program:
So I want to offer the information to get you started on the Nutritional Development program to give you a chance to see the magic of this process for yourself. In a nutshell the free program requires you to use the protocols that we use just without the hair analysis results to follow.
- Diet/water: for the diet, since an oxidation rate determination is not available we suggest following the 2-3 cups of approved cooked vegetables 3x a day.
- Percentages of types of foods:
– 70% cooked vegetables
– 15% protein, mainly animal protein
– 10% complex carbohydrates (starches such as whole grains)
– 5% fats and oils
– 0% simple carbohydrates (fruit, fruit juices, sugars and other sweets)
– 0% chemical-laden and refined foods
Water needs to be spring or carbon block filtered tap.
- Rest: This needs attention from everyone today. Get 7-9 hrs a night. Rest 15-20 mins during the day to refresh yourself.
- Life style: Clean up your environment, whether it be your home, office, personal care products, your social circle, and your cleaning products and chemicals.
- Detoxification Protocols: Even though you are not completely on the full program, just changing your eating style with more nutrition like all the veggies. This will naturally cause the body to release toxins it is using and you need to keep those toxins free from reattaching somewhere else in the body. coffee enemas, and red inferred saunas are helpful even if your not on the full program.
- Meditation and grounding exercises: using foot reflexology, deep breathing of clean fresh air, and daily spinal twist are good practices to start. They do take practice to get used to doing these practices, so it is worth taking time to learn them.
- Select Supplements: These are supplements that everyone needs in todays environment.
- Vitamin D3 – 5000 iu daily.
- Omega-3 fatty acids – 900-1000 mg daily.
- Calcium chelate or citrate 750 mg daily
- Magnesium chelate or citrate 450 mg daily
- Kelp by Nature’s Way, Solaray or Endomet only – 6 capsules daily (about 4000 mg daily)
- A powerful digestive aid with ox bile and pancreatin
- Trimethyglycine or TMG, 1000 mg daily for women and 2000 mg daily for men. You can get this supplement at most health food shops.
- Zinc 20 mg daily
Supplements quality is very important and many brands can further unbalance the body. All of the listed supplements can be purchased through me unless marked otherwise
While this is not the full program, what is listed above can make powerful changes. For most these changes are dramatic and will take sometime to adjust to. This is showing love to yourself and some are not used to this concept, but its a very important concept to practice.
Healing Reactions are a natural process of any healing program. The body must, in most cases not all, go back through an illness, condition or symptom to remove that imbalance to be able to continue the healing process. Sometimes an imbalance of a seemingly unrelated part of the system can be the culprit of symptoms or imbalances in any other part of the body.