- 45 Minute Free phone Consultation
Get all your personal questions answered about your health goals and see if Nutritional Development is right for you. Included:
- General Recommendations
- Dietary Food Guide
- Monthly Newsletters
- Lifestyle recommendations
- Specialty suggestion for Children and Expecting Mothers
90-Day Basic Program ($80 savings)
$79.99/mo (3 month contract)
- 90-day Basic Supplements Kit ($250 value)
- Dietary/Lifestyle Recommendation ($100 value)
- 1 hour Consultation per month ($120 value)
- All of level I
- Family discount (discount varies)
Personalized Healing Programs
Discovery Plan $197
TEST ONLY. See what imbalances you body may have. Order your free test kit, send in hair sample, receive your results and a personalized protocol. If you decide to start with BeEvolved Consulting to include consultations and personalized support, contact me to apply your purchase towards the Revel Plan.
Reveal Plan Most Popular $297
Hair Test and Personalized recommendations. By finding out what your Hair mineral tests reveal accompanied with personalized recommendations, you can reduce stress and reveal the keys to balance your body chemistry. This popular plan includes 3 months email and phone support with test results and personal protocol plan.
Reveal More Plan $697.99/6 month subscription
Test, Analysis, Support, Supplements, Personalized Recommendations. This short term program gives you your 1st and 2nd hair mineral test, analysis, personalized protocol, consultations and support for each test. Includes 1st month of essential supplements for a $150 savings and 2 additional hours of coaching.
What to expect…
Hair and Mineral Analysis is a screening test using a small amount of hair that measures its mineral content for 20 key minerals such as calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, chromium, iron among others. And it’s much more than that it can provide pertinent information about your:
- metabolic rate, providing key data on what foods best serve your body and your long-term health goals
- cellular energy levels
- carbohydrate tolerance (many people today don’t tolerate carbs too well) as well as your tendency toward degenerative diseases such as insulin resistance, diabetes and others.
- digestive health, including your ability to digest proteins and fat
- stage of stress, and the state of your nervous system, a key health indicator. This is especially important if you’re trying to lose weight (if you’d like to understand why, email me!)
- immune system strength
- glandular activity, especially the health of the thyroid and adrenal glands, both of which are key to our overall vitality and can affect our sexual health, including fertility, our body temperature, and energy in general.
This screening test can also be used to reduce the guesswork involved when recommending nutritional supplements and dietary and lifestyle modifications.
In addition, it’s an incredible tool to determine whether some of the vitally important minerals in your body may have been replaced by some toxic, heavy metals such as aluminum, mercury and nickel (which many people are allergic to). Most people this day
and age have issues around this but just don’t know it, and hair analysis offers an affordable way to find out what’s really going on in your body – and how to get back to optimal functioning. I’ve been able to help clients balance their hormones – both before and during menopause, whether it’s due to hot flashes or PMS, reduce weight and gain vitality (largely because many people who have weight issues are actually in burnout, making weight loss more difficult than for people who are not in burnout or under a lot of stress, so once your body heals from that, the weight comes off quite naturally, without much effort), not to mention sleep better, have better digestion and much clearer, smoother skin, shinier hair and stronger nails!
Once we’ve had an initial consultation to determine your goals, you will receive your test kit, fill out the front page of the test booklet and follow these instructions on hair cutting procedure.
What you will get for the Initial Hair test
- Your personal Hair mineral test results
- In depth Personal Protocol and Health Plan
- Continued email support between retests
- Monthly Newsletter and recipes
HAIR CUTTING INSTRUCTIONS
1. SHAMPOO YOUR HAIR THE SAME DAY, OR THE DAY BEFORE SAMPLING IT. Ideally, shampoo it, let it dry, and cut the sample right away. Use a plain shampoo if possible. Preferably do not add conditioner or any other products on the hair after washing it on the day you will take the sample. AVOID sending dirty, sweaty or greasy hair.
2. CUT HAIR FROM ANYWHERE ON THE HEAD AND AS CLOSE TO THE SCALP AS POSSIBLE. It matters little where on the head you cut it. The way to avoid bald spots is to cut several small samples and combine them. If you cannot use head hair, the second best is beard hair. Underarm is ok also. Please do not send in pubic hair because it is not as accurate.
3. SET EACH SAMPLE DOWN ON A DESK OR TABLE. MEASURE ABOUT 1 INCH OR 2 CENTIMETERS FROM THE CUT END NEAR THE SCALP. CUT OFF AND DISCARD ANY HAIR THAT IS MORE THAN ABOUT 1 INCH OR ABOUT 2 CM LONG FROM THE SCALP END. Shorter hair is excellent, and the shorter the better, in fact. AVOID SENDING HAIR THAT IS LONGER THAN 1 TO 1.5 INCHES LONG. Also do not send hair cut from the ends of long hair. It will skew the results.
4. SEND ENOUGH HAIR. The lab requires 125 mg of hair. If you have a paper scale (call or email me to send one to you) it must tip for you to have enough hair. Otherwise, please completely fill a tablespoon with hair. Then place the hair sample in a envelope and write your name, age and gender on it. AVOID SENDING HAIR IN PLASTIC BAGS OR ALUMIUM FOIL.
5. PRINT YOUR NAME, AGE AND GENDER ON THE HAIR SAMPLING ENVELOPE.
TINTS AND DYES. These rarely affect the test because they do not contain any minerals. Therefore, you may sample dyed hair. Ideally, take a hair sample before dying your hair.
PERMANENTS OR BLEACHED HAIR. These treatments somewhat alter the structure of the hair. Sample the hair before a treatment or Wash the hair for at least a few weeks before sampling the hair.
IF YOUR HOME HAS A WATER SOFTENER. Before sampling hair you must shampoo it four times with unsoftened tap water or reverse osmosis water from the supermarket.
Place test kit in the mail and results will be delivered to me with in 2-3 weeks. Instructions will follow.
Initial test forms: